Explosion at San Diego Home!
This customer had a gas leak outside their home which caused a large explosion.
Thankfully no one was injured and the damage caused was not as bad as it could have been! SERVPRO of San Diego East arrived on the scene and was able to asses the situation and provide the customer with information pertaining to fire loss.
Our crew arrived on the scene and was able to work closely with the customer to dispose of certain materials that where no longer salvageable.
After about a week and half of cleaning, our team was able to make it look "Like it never even happened."
After that process SERVPRO of San Diego East's team began the clean up, which involved power washing the floors and walls and deep cleaning to remove soot.