What is considered a commercial or home emergency?
Many of you know that SERVPRO of San Diego East is part of the SERVPRO Family Franchise. The SERVPRO Family Franchise specializes in emergency restoration. So when disaster strikes your property - whether residential, commercial, fire, or water damage you can call your nearest SERVPRO to come to the rescue. But, what exactly is considered an emergency?
Here are some possible emergency scenarios related to water, fire, and other miscellaneous events:
- When a water has flooded your home.
- Water pipes bursting in your home.
- Sewage backup.
- Storms will also cause flooding in your home.
- Kitchen fires in property whether a home, residential,
- Chimney fires in the living room
- Accidents always happen
These are all examples of possible emergencies, but are not limited. SERVPRO of San Diego East handles are sorts of emergencies related to restoration. If you need help make sure to call (619) 280-2377.