Plan of Action: Fire Damage Edition
Having a fire or water damage disaster in your home or property is uncommon and will most likely happen to you once in your lifespan. It is important to have a plan of action when this occurs so you know exactly what to do when it happens; you also save so much money.
Today we will be focusing on creating a fire damage plan for your home or property. Here are some steps and tips.
- Make sure everyone in your home or property know how to evacuate safely.
- Know the fire damage details of your home or property insurance.
- If you’re renting a home or renting space in your commercial make sure the tenants have home or property insurance pertaining to fire restoration.
- Make sure there are fire extinguishers in your home or property and you know how to use one.
- Make sure everyone knows where the fire resources are located.
- Designate someone to keep count of all the people in your home or property.
- Make sure to call the fire department ASAP.
- And very importantly find a local fire damage restoration or remediation company like SERVPRO of San Diego East that can take care of a variety or services such as water damage repairs and fire damage restoration.
SERVPRO of San Diego East is a company with expertise in water damage and fire damage. If you are looking for an emergency restoration company in San Diego make sure to call (619) 280-2398 we are open 24 hours. We handle all types of emergencies such as: flood damage and restoration, water extraction, rain storms, and groundwater.