Recent Before & After Photos

Storm Damage in San Diego, CA


This building experienced severe loss due to maintenance of the infrastructure. A mild storm put the facilities to the ultimate test and many ceiling tiles cam ... READ MORE



Furniture Store Standing Water in San Diego, CA


This particular store had multiple water leaks coming in through the roof due to current rain showers in San Diego, CA. Many of their rugs, bedding, and furnitu... READ MORE



Backup Sewage in San Diego, CA


This water related damage in San Diego, CA was due to sewage backup in the second story bathroom. It caused major leaks within the locker rooms and slightly mov... READ MORE



Upper Level Leak Causes Disaster Down Below


SERVPRO of San Diego East had the privilege to serve a store selling international merchandise. Unfortunately for the store owners they came to a mess when arri... READ MORE



Pipe Leaks Cause Huge Water Spill in San Diego, CA


This building is shared among many businesses. During the late of night the second floor restroom had a pipeline burst causing water damage around the nearby of... READ MORE



Sink Pipe Causes Major Water Damage to Office Building


SERVPRO of San Diego East had the privilege to repair a three storey office building that held multiple businesses. The water damage began on the top floor and ... READ MORE



Pipe Breaking Causes Mold Breakout


The facility is a banquet hall, and often times it was a challenge to find time to get the work done due to the property having to stay open for business. The f... READ MORE



Mild Flood Caused by Screen Door Being Left Open


This mild flood was caused by the screen door being left open by the homeowners toddler. After many hours of long rain our customer came home to a damp floor. F... READ MORE



Unexpected Water in San Diego, CA


Sunny San Diego is known as the finest city in the United States. Thunder storms are not a worry for the people of San Diego. Your typical southern California h... READ MORE



Proper Fire Remediation


This fire was caused due to a malfunctioning ceiling fan. The fan had a spark which caused the wiring to catch fire, which lead to the ceiling panels lighting o... READ MORE