Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Fire, water and mold do not wait for permission to enter our lives! Any of one these three disasters can wreak havoc and cause pain, that's when SERVPRO of San Diego East steps in to help. We have a rule we live by, the "1-4-8 Program."
- Within 1 hour: Within an hour, a trusted SERVPRO of San Diego East staff member will call you, and request any information on the job needed.
- Within 4 hours: Our crew will arrive at your home to start Emergency Services!
- Within 8 hours: We will contact and update your insurance company to give an initial update and progress of your job.
Our hope is that we make the process of mitigation and remediation and painless and stress free as possible.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (619) 280-2377
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of San Diego East arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.